PRA*ISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRA*ISE

Promoting Reborn Artistry * Issued Standard of Excellence

Welcome ♥HomeEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
A little bit of advice needed please New_ba11

copyri10.gif

Share | 

A little bit of advice needed please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A little bit of advice needed please Vide
PostSubject: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb - 23:11

Hi A little bit of advice needed please 220719

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice please on applying for the praise award.

I have been wanting to apply for a very long time now, but the problem is that I make very few babies.

I've been reborning since 2007 but haven't sold 10 on ebay or elsewhere yet (I've sold 9 on ebay and one of those got lost in the post!)

I notice that you need customers ebay id's to contact them - which is fine but if you contact one of the ones that I sold in 2007 or 2008 would they remember me?

I have lots and lots of photos and have taken note of what photos I need and think I have them all but am struggling with the other criteria.

If anyone could advise me then I would be very, very grateful. Thankyou A little bit of advice needed please 749307
Back to top Go down
Michelle
Administrator
Administrator
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 0:08

Nicci they don't have to be on ebay, as long as you have the e-mails of the other buyers that is okay, and of course they would remember if they bought one of your gorgeous babies A little bit of advice needed please 378970
Back to top Go down
http://miracles-de-michelles.webs.com/
iekie
iekie

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 0:50

I only have my guestbook, how about that ?
I never sell on e-bay.....
Don't have any e-mails.....
Most of the time the buyers call me on the phone....
What to do ?
I want to show mine also for a long time, but because i hardly have any positive comments, i don't know how to handle this....
Back to top Go down
http://www.swanlakerebornbabies.nl
Michelle
Administrator
Administrator
Michelle

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 2:11

Iekie you would have to gett the e-mails off the people who phone you up A little bit of advice needed please 378970
Back to top Go down
http://miracles-de-michelles.webs.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 10:51

A little bit of advice needed please 749307 Thankyou Michelle for your advice, I'll work on it and hopefully be able to apply soon A little bit of advice needed please 749307

I don't feel so silly now asking the question when I know that you're in the same boat Iekie A little bit of advice needed please 749307
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb - 19:09

Iekie you would need to have e-mail addresses as we would need to contact your buyers.

Nicci, I'm sure that you would be alright with the 9 e-bay sales and one private one if we are able to contact the private buyer.
hugs
Gina x
Back to top Go down
iekie
iekie

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb - 0:30

I had my guestbook with e-mail adresses.
But, there was a nasty reborner who stole these adresses and sent them pics of her own reborns.
It took me a long time to notice, until it happened to a lady who had bought already some of my reborns.
She e-mailed me and at that point i removed all the e-mail adresses.
It happened not only to me, but to a Belgium reborner too.....
The one who did this, was also from Belgium.....
I removed my regular e-mails.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb - 10:20

I don't have any private buyers A little bit of advice needed please 971289 I'm just very small cheese at this! I have a couple of babies on ebay at the moment though, so if one of them sells (fingers crossed) then I would have 10 but I would really need both of them to sell as like I said one of the 9 disappeared in transit on its way to France so the lady never received her, so she couldn't be a contact as she never actually got one of my babies.
I'll keep everything crossed that two more babies sell. Thanks for the advice. A little bit of advice needed please 749307

Iekie that's terrible about your emails, why do people have to do these things? I just can't get my head around it at all. Don't they have anything better to do A little bit of advice needed please 749307
Back to top Go down
iekie
iekie

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb - 2:21

No, this lady loves to bother other reborners.
She's even writing awful things about reborners in some guestbooks and you know what ?
Her language is so bad, she uses my e-mails and changes names, from her name into other reborner names.
I am so sick and tired of this woman, and i'm not the only one ....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb - 22:04

Good grief, that's shocking. Must be awful for you. She really doesn't sound like a very nice person at all. Big hug for you Iekie A little bit of advice needed please 749307
Back to top Go down
iekie
iekie

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb - 0:42

Hey Nicci, thanks !
I only wish she stopped, there are so many people hurt by her, but it seems as she really does not understand it.
I tried to explain over and over again what she is doing to people, but she turns everything the other way.
It's really sad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of advice needed please A little bit of advice needed please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little bit of advice needed please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRA*ISE :: Applications :: Your Questions-